3+ years within the design industry working in UI/UX, web design, branding, research and development. I also work with 3D design and animation. Part of my role is to take on client's briefs whether it be in house for various teams or one on one for agency work and freelance projects. Every brief I take on I use my past experiences and new research to ensure the client gets the best possible end product.
2:1 Bachelor of Arts with Honours from Leeds Arts University in Graphic Design in 2018.
Operating System - Windows, Mac OS
Adobe Suite - XD, Illustrator, Photoshop,After Effects, Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, In Design, Dimensions, Character Animator, Audition
3D Software - Blender, Cinema 4D
Web design and HTML - Webflow, Hype, Invision, Sketch
Other Utilities - Lens Studio, Bannerflow, Jira, Slack, Trello
- Poster and Flyer design for various events. I was selected to design multiple posters and flyers for events for guest speakers. Previously each design had been created bespoke and in the style of each speaker. In terms of branding it made more sense to create a template to be recognisable and feature work from the speakers within the template.
- I created an animated logo to be used at the start of each talk and be played on a loop as the audience enters the room.
- Social media channel design and optimisation. Working with 3D asset design, animation and UI to design entire suites of templates for multiple high end social media channels.
- Product and UX research within Sports, News and E-Sports.
- Web and UI design for multiple clients websites and in-house site design.
- Branding and advertising for existing and potential new clients.
- Presentations and decks to go towards pre existing clients and new clients to sell.
- Work within a team of four in a range of different mediums from UI/UX for in app, web and games design to 3D asset creation and animation for creative, to DCO and HTML5 Banners.
- Understanding of the client, the customer and the platforms used. Whether it be DCO or simple social posting for a new game we would need to make sure the journey can stay consistent and keep moving.Working with the wider design team to ensure creative can function across all mediums and help to streamline/optimise work flow.
- Using DAM systems to achieve consistency and fluidity across UI and Art Working to enhance hand off process to developers
- Reflecting on past projects and research from customers and ops team to always achieve better end goals in the future.
- WIP sessions and critiques between the team as well as with product/channel owners and heads of departments to make sure what we are creating is not only achieving our goals but attempting to exceed them every time. This is to make sure we are on target on brand and always customer facing.
- Working across multiple projects at once ensuring we have constant feedback from relevant parties and research to maintain standards. This is sometimes essential to work between bigger on going projects and smaller quicker turn around times.
- Nominated for internal Go one better awards for overall performance and cost saving using new innovations.
-Awarded Star employee for overall performance and for teaching new skills to other colleagues.